Introducing the New
Black Box Vacuum Solutions is proud to introduce the all new Cyclone, now available in the sleek new steel design. This single phase vacuum pump is ideal for CNC table sizes from 3'x 5' up to 4'x 6' (or 15 ft² to 24 ft²). With the press of the button you have the power of three long life, high performance motors at your disposal. Boasting 9.5-10 inHg and aproximately 300 CFM, The Cyclone provides excellent hold down capabilities for most applications. With its small footprint, it can fit under most CNC machines where space is a commodity. This system truly is in the sweet spot; if you weren't sure if a Storm was powerful enough but didn't quite want to upgrade to the Hurricane, the Cyclone is the perfect solution for your hold down needs.
A Complete System
The Cyclone comes outfitted with a sound dampening base, relief valve system, vacuum gauge, and inline filter standard making it a complete vacuum system with no extra purchases needed.
Intake Air Filtration
An inline canister filter is included with the Cyclone Vacuum System. This industrial-grade filter protects your investment and is guaranteed to extend the life of your Cyclone System’s motors by preventing debris from entering the system and causing damage.
- ▰ ~300 CFM
- ▰ Dimensions: 27"x 17"x 17"
- ▰ 9.5 - 10 inHg Sealed Vacuum
- ▰ 3" Threaded Steel Intake Port
- ▰ Single Phase 220 - 240 VAC / 30 Amps
- ▰ NEMA L6-30P Plug (USA and Canada Spec)
- ▰ 3 Long Life High Performance Vacuum Motors
- ▰ Sound Dampening Base
- ▰ Integrated Vacuum Gauge
- ▰ Included Inline Canister Filter
- ▰ Durable Powdercoated Finish
- ▰ Integrated Relief Valve System
- ▰ New Sleek Industrial Solid Steel Design
- ▰ Power Switch with Circuit Breaking Technology
- ▰ High Flow Cooling Air System with Replaceable Filters